Light beyond the storm.

""He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men;

"yet they cannot fathom what God has done from the beginning to end.” – Ecclesiastes 3:11

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sunday, May 27, 2007

Brokeness. It is a dangerous but awesome prayer.. God hears and He will honour it, but He takes great delight in it too. I've responded to the ministry twice consecutively, both occasions, no one came to pray for me. At first i still thought, did i hear correctly? First time, it was just a peace in response to a call not to compare, to run my own race. Second, was a call to brokeness, dying to self. Was struggling, did i hear wrongly? How come no ministry... But God said yes, and He was pleased i went because my heart is not hardened towards Him. And i prayed for myself.

I realised, that was the start of the process of breaking me. Came wed... the first step of breaking myself. Dont be too conscious of self, what others' think. Though i felt terrible, not knowing why things will become like tt, it's a learning process to be secure.

Friday. RL288 meeting.. I saw a vision of a tunnel which is very dark. Only a source of light at the end.. And God reminded me to take the narrow road, not turning left nor right, even if it is difficult. I will reach the end. And i saw paradise at the end, so beautiful... Keeping my eyes focused on the things above and my reward. =)

N pastor laifun talked about brokeness again. No more running... this is the dont-know-how-many times God points at my heart. I stood up in ministry.. difficult, but i remained standing. Prayed for myself, with pastor rol's leading... i know. Then camy prayed for a tenderheart. I know what God is trying to say... dont be too conscious and cautious because of past hurts n experiences, love freely and be tenderhearted, even though it means being vulnerable.

What pastor rol shared caught my attention, a christian life is not merely about change, a Victorious christian life is a life of divine exchange. I'm crucified, and Christ lives in me. I shall learn to walk in the Spirit and victory of the Lord. =)

It is time to respond, enough of running away n feeling so tired. i cant run away from God, He is so majestic and He will never let me go. He spoke some time ago, He spoke during Youthnet leader's mtg, He spoke time n time again... i just brushed it aside, probably because i have grown to like it. No breakthrough, because I didnt act upon what God told me to. What prayers can i ask Him to answer?

Time to give up the childish ways and grow up. Time to forget the past and stop expecting the same. Time to be strong. I am meant for greater things for God! =)

Labels: ,


-The Princess Jesus Loves-

12:12 AM

 

Princess
-Charis-
+FCBC, RoLLED cluster, R12+
+Learning to be like Jesus+

Loves
God (:
+Blue, White, Purple+
+Chocolate, Fruits, Tidbits+
+Dancing, Singing, Playing guitar+
+Netball, Running, Badminton+
+Sun, Moon, Clouds, Sky+

Faiths & Hopes
+Family Serving the Lord+
+12 Disciples+

Blessings
Agape
Candy
Daughters
Dawn
Dream makers
Faith
Joy
Lionel
Princesses
Ps Eugene
Ps Rol
Vicki

Archives
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
April 2010

Heart of Worship


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Shout out to the "holey" one


































_______________________________________________________________