Light beyond the storm.

""He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men;

"yet they cannot fathom what God has done from the beginning to end.” – Ecclesiastes 3:11

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Monday, June 9, 2008

Came back from cluster camp... i wanna mark now today. Throughout the three days, pastors gave a few invitations. To die to myself, to surrender, to follow Jesus... I know when pastors gave these invitations, God was inviting me too. I didn't make the decisions quickly, because this time, i know it is not easy and the price is high. I don't know if i can hold on, or i will fall back again. I don't know if i have the abilities to do what He asks. I don't know if this will just be another spiritual high, and i will come down again. Pastor said when God gives a word, He doesn't expect opinions, not our negotiations, not our complaints nor fears, reservations nor questions. He expects obedience.

I stood up. I know i cannot do it, but i stood and asked God to help me. I know i may fall back, but i stood and asked God to sustain me. This call for me to die to myself, my dreams, my desires, my pleasures, my self-satisfaction, my comfort, my time.... i pray that i may die, so that God may live in me. and i pray that i may die, so that you and you can live.

May i decrease and He increase. More of Him and less of me.

LEAD ME TO CALVARY

King of my life I crown Thee now
Thine shall the glory be
Lest I forget Thy thorn-crowned brow
Lead me to Calvary

Lest I forget Gethsemane
Lest I forget Thine agony
Lest I forget Thy love for me
Lead me to Calvary

Show me the tomb where Thou was laid
Tenderly mourned and wept
Angels in robes of light arrayed
Guarded Thee whilst Thou slept

Let me like Mary thro' the gloom
Come with a gift to Thee
Show to me now the empty tomb
Lead me to Calvary

May I be willing Lord to bear
Daily my cross for Thee
Even Thy Cup of grief to share
Thou hast borne all for me

Labels: ,


-The Princess Jesus Loves-

2:45 AM

 

Princess
-Charis-
+FCBC, RoLLED cluster, R12+
+Learning to be like Jesus+

Loves
God (:
+Blue, White, Purple+
+Chocolate, Fruits, Tidbits+
+Dancing, Singing, Playing guitar+
+Netball, Running, Badminton+
+Sun, Moon, Clouds, Sky+

Faiths & Hopes
+Family Serving the Lord+
+12 Disciples+

Blessings
Agape
Candy
Daughters
Dawn
Dream makers
Faith
Joy
Lionel
Princesses
Ps Eugene
Ps Rol
Vicki

Archives
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
April 2010

Heart of Worship


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Shout out to the "holey" one


































_______________________________________________________________